For immediate assistance, contact Bypass support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-291-6192 Opt. 1. Search or browse this guide for relevant questions about your relaunch.
1. What should I do if my devices aren't powering on?
A: If you notice any hardware issues that would disrupt your business, contact the Bypass Support team immediately.
2. How do I log into the sales terminal?
A: You can log into the terminal with an Employee Username and password. To learn more about Employee management here.
3. How can I tell if a terminal has updated?
Once logged in, the software version will be visible in the top right of the home screen. The most current version is 2020.12.10.
4. What do I do if I see failed payments when testing?
A: Check with your Payment Gateway/Processor to ensure that your payment account is still active.
5. What do I do if my MID is canceled?
A: Contact your Fiserv Account Manager. If you are unaware of who your Fiserv Account Manager is, please contact Bypass Support.
6. What hardware do you have available for me to purchase?
A: Contact Bypass Support, and we will get you in contact with a sales representative.
7. What is the turnaround time for ordering new hardware?
A: Once you have signed a Bypass Quote, you should receive hardware within two weeks. (two business days to process orders, the remaining time is for fulfillment and shipping). If you need your hardware sooner than 1-2 weeks, reach out to sales and ask about expedited shipping.
8. What is the turnaround time for adding a new MID?
A: Three weeks upon receiving all relevant information to board a new MID
9. Where can I go to train my new employees on the product?
10. Where can I go to learn more about my terminal settings?
A: The support center has been updated with several new and helpful articles. Use the search bar to search for specific settings and questions.
11. Where can I go to see the latest releases?
A: You can find all release notes and product announcements in the support center's Announcements section.
12. What has changed with Bypass over the last year?
A: Check out our 2020 Year in Review article. There are lots of new features that you can take advantage of in a post-covid world.
13. How can I support customers that are concerned about health and safety in a post-Covid world?
A: Bypass now has several new features like self-service Kiosks, Mobile Ordering, and Order windows.