During the Covid-19 quarantine, our team has worked tirelessly to improve our product. Since March, Bypass has made several bug fixes, UI changes, and new features. As you start preparing to open, Bypass recommends taking some time to view and learn about all the latest improvements our product offers.
If you have questions about these updates you can click the Submit a Request button above or call our Clover Sport Help team 512-291-6192 Opt. 1.
- Pickup Notifications
- Dual Mode Kiosk
- New Bypass Reporting
- New Menu Manager
- Several bug fixes and UI improvements
- And More!
To see more detailed information, you can check out the release notes in the Announcements section of Clover Sport Help.
Due to COVID-19, food service operators need to create ways for food to get to guests in a safe way. Pickup notifications can make the new normal, a better normal for food service operations.
Pickup Notifications Introduces new features like:
- New Expeditor mode to control when and how guest pick up their orders
- Automatic text messages to guide customers
- Flexibility to adjust your operations to different ordering workflows as guest behavior adapts over time
Dual Mode Kiosk
Your Register can now become a flexible kiosk solution. Contact your sales representative if you are interested.
Dual Mode Kiosk introduces new features like:
- Quickly activate Kiosk for a location using the same settings as your register
- Maximize sales and safety with less staff
- Easily switch between register mode and kiosk mode for maximum flexibility
New Bypass Reporting
Bypass Reporting has an updated design as well as some new features like:
- Advanced Navigation and Filters
- Download and Email Reports
- Automatic Alerts
New Menu Manager
The Menus, Items, Modifiers, and Modifiers Groups pages have merged into the new Menu Manager Page. Easily update and manage your business all in one place.
- Easily edit your Menu, Items, and Modifiers all in one place
- Newly updated design for easier menu management
- New and improved workflows and features
Full Release Notes
You can see all of the detailed information in the release section of the Help Center. Click here to see the latest release.