Bypass made fantastic progress in adding valuable features to our system in 2020 and we are thrilled to share them with you in one spot! With many in the foodservice industry operating in a limited capacity, Bypass has focused on bringing new features aimed at improving the customer experience while providing low touch or contactless ways to order and pick up food. This article details the new features that are now available.
If you have questions about these updates you can click the Submit a Request button above or call our Clover Sport Help team 512-291-6192 Opt. 1.
- Mobile Ordering
- Low Touch Order & Pickup
- Dual Mode Kiosk
- Updated Bypass Reporting
- Station Pro Support
- And More!
To see more detailed information, you can check out the release notes in the Announcements section of Clover Sport Help.
Full-featured mobile and low-touch solution, seamlessly integrated with Bypass point of sale.
Create Mobile Order Windows for Locations during Events
Manage Mobile Orders on the Fly with the New Control Center
Low Touch Solution
Let customers know the moment their food is ready using the new Expeditor Mode (also available for the Clover Flex). Pickup notifications create multiple ways for food to get to guests in the safest possible manner.
Low touch Introduces new features like:
- New Expeditor mode to control when and how guest pick up their orders
- Automatic text messages to guide customers
- Flexibility to adjust your operations to different ordering workflows as guest behavior adapts over time
- Display real-time info with Order Status Boards
You can learn more about Low Touch Solution here.
Dual Mode Kiosk
Your Register can now become a flexible kiosk solution. Order placed through Kiosk can take advantage of the new low touch features to create a complete contactless experience. Contact your sales representative if you are interested.
Dual Mode Kiosk introduces new features like:
- Quickly activate Kiosk for a location using the same settings as your register
- Maximize sales and safety with less staff
- Easily switch between register mode and kiosk mode for maximum flexibility
You can learn more about Dual Mode Kiosk here.
Updated Bypass Reporting
Station Pro Support
Bypass now runs on Clover’s most powerful, purpose-built point-of-sale system yet. The Station Pro features:
- 7-inch HD customer-facing display and payment terminal
- PCI PTS 5.0 PED certified and P2PE complaint
- Wired LAN, WiFi, and 4G/LTE connectivity
Learn more about how to upgrade to the Station Pro here.
Full Release Notes
You can see all of the detailed information in the release section of the Help Center. Click here to see the latest release.