To follow on the June 30, 2022 End of Support for MTI devices, these devices will now be End of Life (EOL) on May 15, 2023. After this date, Clover Sport software will no longer be operational on the MTI devices – Samsung, Asus, and LG tablets.
After May 15th 2023, you will no longer be able to process payments using our POS software on MTI Devices. You will need to contact your Customer Success Manager for options to upgrade to one of our supported Clover Devices.
Affected MTI Devices:
- MTI Samsung Galaxy Tab A
- MTI Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- MTI Samsung Galaxy S3
- MTI Asus Memo Pad
- MTI LG G Pad
- MTI LG G Pad II
- MTI Google/Asus Nexus 7
- MTI Samsung Galaxy S4
- MTI Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
- Ingenico IPP-350
What you can expect on MTI devices after May 15th, 2023:
- The device will no longer function with Clover Sport software
- Ordering and Credit Card payments will not be possible
- No support of critical functionality
- No customer support
- No access to new features
Note:Your newer devices -Station 2018, Station Duo, Flex 2, and Mini 2- are NOT impacted by this communication. These devices will continue to receive updates from Clover Sport.
Thank you again for being our customer!