The Home Screen is the landing page for the sales terminal. This article will explain how to navigate through the Home Screen.
The Home Screen shows all the currently enabled Bypass apps on your register. You can return to this screen by tapping the Andriod home button. Some of those are as follows:
- Stand Manager - Track and edit standsheets for inventory
- Expeditor Mode - Track orders and alert guest when they are ready
- Kiosk - Customer facing self-service register
- Orders - List of all orders taken
- Register - Cashier facing register
Depending on how your Location is configured the options on this screen will change.
Some other features on this screen are as follows from top left to bottom right:
- Server - Shows the currently signed in Employee. The employee's Role will affect what they can access and change.
- Online Indicator - Will show if the terminal is connected to a network or is operating in Offline Mode.
- Reload - Reloads the settings and fetches any menu changes.
- Logout - Will log the current server out. You must log out after every use.
- Terminal Settings - Loads the Terminal Settings screen.
- Time Clock - Allows the user to punch in and out