Each Sales Terminal has its own unique settings. These settings can affect what location the register is signed into and what name will show up in reporting. This article will explain how to access and adjust the sales terminal's settings.
The most effective way to navigate to the settings page is by tapping the pencil icon in the bottom left of the home screen.
Above is an example of the Terminal Settings page. The available settings are as followed:
- Location - the location the terminal is currently logged into
- Default Location - the location the terminal will automatically log into
- Event - the current event the terminal is assigned to
- Terminal Name - the name the terminal will display in reports (if no name is entered it will show the Serial ID)
- Serial ID - the serial number of the terminal
- Software - the current version of Bypass installed
- Restrict Access if Cash Drawer is Open - Prevents a user from ringing up a transaction while the cash drawer is open
- Enable Cloud Fulfilment - Allows the terminal to process remote fulfillment. Please read the Register Cloud Fulfillment article before enabling.
- Single Ethernet - Identifies this register as a single ethernet device.
- Reload - Reloads the settings for this terminal as well as refreshing menus and menu items
- Clear Data & Settings -Resets all data and settings from the Bypass Application (Only use when directed by Bypass Support)