You can digitally enter stock counts, transfers, waste, and gratis counts on a Station Duo using Stand Manager. For more information about Stand Manger, click here.
Table of Contents
Submitting Stock Counts Digitally for a Location
1. Verify current time is after the event start time.
2. Verify Standsheet has been created and opened in manager.bypassmobile.com.
3. Go to the Stand Manager Screen from the Home Screen and tap Standsheet on the left navigation pane.
1. The Stock Item List will show all countable items for this location.
2. Check the Unit of Measure (UOM) prior to entering counts.
3. Find the number field for the count type, Start Counts. End Count.
4. Tap the number field to enter counts. (see Note below)
5. Toggle to Transfers or Waste/Gratis from the menu bar at the top, using the same steps as listed above to submit counts.
- An event is created with all the locations that will use a standsheet assigned to it.
- The menu item is attached to a menu sold at the location you are using a standsheet for.
- The menu item has a recipe attached to it that holds the stock item(s) you want to be counted.
- The stock item is marked as "countable."