If you start a tab or a tab no card, you are able to split checks evenly amongst a group of 2 or more people. This article outlines the steps to split checks on the terminal.
1. From the orders page, click on the open tab you would like to split checks for. Click on the Split Checks button.
2. In the new window, click on Split Check Evenly and select the number of people you would like to divide the check by.
3. Once the checks have been split, you may print all checks for your customers. Then, click on the check that you would like to pay.
4. Click on Pay Check to begin the checkout process for the selected check.
5. Select the payment tender and close out the order.
6. Once the payment has been accepted, you will be brought back to the Split Check window where you can finish closing out the remaining checks. Clicking on Done will bring you back to the order.
Important note: Split Order by Guest button is only utilized in Server Station in a Restaurant location.