Server Station allows you to attach orders to tables and split checks between guests. In this guide, you will see a step by step walkthrough of how to create and manage orders with Sever Station.
Table of Contents
Creating an Order:
1. Log into a register with a restaurant location.
2. Tap on Server Station.
3. Tap on Register.
4. Choose a Table and the number of guests.
5. Add items to the cart.
6. Tap on the items to assign them to a guest.
7. Check out as Tab no card.
Closing an Order:
1. Navigate to the orders screen.
2. Find the order and open it.
3. Tap the Split Check button (if separate checks).
4. Tap the Split Order by Guest button.
5. Tap on each order and then tap Pay Check for each order.
Creating an Order
If on a terminal that is assigned to a restaurant location, then there will be a Server Station button on the home screen as shown below.
Tap on Enter Sever Station.
Select the Register screen.
All orders in Server Station will ask for a Table and the number of Guest. Tap Submit to continue.
After adding an item to the cart, you can tap on it to get more information. You can add tags or type special instructions for the order, but most importantly you must add what guest this item is for. Tap on one of the available guest buttons (blue numbers) to add this item for that guest.
The cart will notate which guest it is attached to in the cart. Once all items are assigned correctly proceed to checkout.
In almost all cases we will choose Tab No Card to send the order to the orders page. The only time you might not do this is for To-Go orders.
Closing an Order
With the order now created we can add or close the order by opening the Orders page while in Sever Station.
Tap on the Orders icons.
In the Open Tabs pane, you will see all tabs that were created in Sever Station. Tap on the tab you want to edit.
On the order details page, you can add more items to the tab by tapping Add Item to Tab. If you need to close the order and split the check tap Split Checks.
Here you can:
- Split Check Evenly - Well take the total amount of all items and divide the cost evenly.
- Merge Check - Well take any separated checks and merge them.
- Pay Check - Opens the tender screen to close the tab.
- Print Check - Prints the currently selected check.
- Delete Check - Deletes the currently selected check.
- Print All Checks - Prints all checks.
- Split Order By Guest - Separates the order by the assigned guest.
If splitting the order then you should always start by tapping Split Order by Guest.
If the items on the tab have been assigned to a guest, then separate checks will be created for each guest. Tapping on the check on the left-hand side will allow you to adjust that check.
To close out the check tap Pay Check.
Choose the tender option to continue checking out.
Repeat this process for each check.