Preparing your items for Kiosk can help improve the likelihood of a customer choosing to purchase that item. Adding Images, descriptions, and modifiers can make items more appealing. This guide will show how to edit and change settings for each item.
You can make edits to these items by navigating to POS Manager > Menu Manager.
1. Click the View drop-down. Choose Items.
2. Click on an Item you want to edit.
3. You can edit:
- Item Name - Item name as it appears in non-customer facing scenarios.
- Display Name - Name of the item as it displays to customers.
- Category - The category the item will appear under. For more info on managing Menu Categories, click here.
- Default Price - Price of the item before any discounts or charges are added.
- Image - Photo or Icon the item will show on the Kiosk Ordering Screen.
- Description - Any text you want to describe the item. Being detailed here can help improve sales.
Items on Kiosk will appear as shown below
4. Modifiers can help improve sales too. For more information on Modifiers, click here.