With Kiosk enabled, you can pick and choose what Locations you would like to use Kiosk. To allow a Location to use Kiosk, click on the Kiosk tab in the left navigation bar.
Table of Contents
- Navigating to the Kiosk Page
- Enabling Kiosk for a Location
- Setting a Welcome Screen
- Setting Pick-Up Instructions
Navigating to the Kiosk Page
You can navigate to the Kiosk page by clicking the Kiosk tab on the left side navigation bar.
If this is your first time on the Kiosk page, you will see this.
To successfully enable Kiosk, you will need to:
- Choose a Location that will use Kiosk.
- Review any menu items that don't have images or print groups.
- Update roles to have the correct permission to use Kiosk.
To start configuring a location to use Kiosk, click the Get Started button.
Enabling Kiosk for a Location
On the Kiosk page, you enable and adjust the settings for multiple Locations.
1. Click the Enable Kiosk button to continue.
2. Click on the Locations field to choose from an available Location.
3. You can scroll through a list of available Locations or type the name to filter the list. Once you have picked the Location you want to enable, click Next. (You can repeat this process to enable more than one location)
Setting a Welcome Screen
4. Choose an image for the welcome screen. Click the Select Image button and choose the file you would like to appear when the Kiosk is waiting for new customers. (Pro Tip: We recommend an image that says Order Here to entice your customers to interact with the Kiosk)
Once you select your image, click Upload Image. The results will look similar to the example above.
Setting Pick-Up Instructions
5. Scroll down to till Order Pick-Up Settings is visible. Choose your Fulfilment type and the Pick-up Instructions. The Pick-up instructions will appear on the screen after the order finishes, so think about how you want to instruct customers at each Location.
6. To finalize your settings, click the save button in the top right. You can always come back and change these settings later.
7. Once you've enabled a Locations Bypass will audit any Items that are connected to that Location to check if there are any missing Images or Print Groups.