Enable Kiosk for a Location
On the Kiosk page, you enable and adjust the settings for multiple Locations.
1. Click the Enable Kiosk button to continue.
2. Click on the Locations field to choose from an available Location.
3. You can scroll through a list of available Locations or type the name to filter the list. Once you have picked the Location you want to enable, click Next. (You can repeat this process to enable more than one location)
4. Choose an image for the welcome screen. Click the Select Image button and choose the file you would like to appear when the Kiosk is waiting for new customers.
Once you select your image, click Upload Image. The results will look similar to the example above.
5. Scroll down to Order Pick-Up Settings. The Pick-up instructions will appear on the screen after the order finishes, so think about how you want to instruct customers at each Location.
Be as detailed as you can with pick-up instructions. Tell the customers what to do after they order to get their food. Should they wait there? Where is the pick-up relative to the device? Will someone call their order number?
6. To finalize your settings, click the save button in the top right. You can always come back and change these settings later.
7. Once you've enabled a Location, Bypass will audit any Items that are connected to that Location to check if there are any missing Images or Print Groups.