A sales terminal can have different printing settings for both Kiosk and Register mode. In this article, we will explain how to set what items will print and what printer they will print to. Learn more about configuring Items with print groups.
1. Navigate to the devices page.
2. Tap the appropriate Print Groups for each printer they will print to.
- Register Routing Groups will print for any orders made with the register app.
- Kiosk Routing Groups will print for any orders made in Kiosk.
- Remote Routing Groups will print for any orders made remotely. Please select this option for your GRUBBRR kiosk and any mobile ordering integrations such as Tapin2.
3. Repeat this step for all devices that will be using Kiosk in this Location.
All Kiosk of a single Location must:
- Have the same printers added and
- Have the same print groups enabled