To physically track inventory during an event, we will use standsheets. Tracking inventory effectively in Manager requires Events to be created and standsheets to be open. More information about creating events, click here.
Table of Contents
- Standsheets Overview
- Creating and Verifying Standsheets
- Opening and Tracking Standsheets
- Closing Standsheets
1. Navigate to Events > Standsheets. Choose your event by clicking the event drop-down in the top right. Check the box next to the location that you want to edit or click the checkbox at the top of the list to select all locations.
2. To bulk adjust any of the standsheets, select the boxes and click the blue Actions button.
These actions do the following:
- Create Selected Standsheets - Creates a standsheet for the selected location. Be sure to create them before your event starts.
- Open Selected Standsheets - Places the standsheet in an open state. Before your event starts, an open standsheet will be ready to track inventory changes.
- Close Selected Standsheets - Once the event is over, you can close a standsheet, and it will stop tracking changes for that event.
- Print Selected Standsheets - Downloads a printable PDF for each selected standsheet.
- Print Blank Standsheets - Downloads a printable blank PDF for each selected standsheet.
Creating and Verifying Standsheets
To effectively track inventory, the standsheets need to be created and opened before the event starts.
1. Click Create Selected Standsheets.
2. Once created, verify the countable and chargeable items. To check a standsheet, click the Edit button next to the location.
3. Under the Verify tab, confirm that you are tracking all items you wish to track. To make an item countable, make sure that it has a green check under Countable. To show the price on the standsheet, verify that there is a green check under the Chargeable column.
Note: If there is no check next to an item and you need that item to be chargeable or countable, you can click on the item's name and add a stock item or recipe to the item. For more information on stock items and recipes, click here.
Opening and Tracking Standsheets
Important Note: Standsheets will need to open before the event begins.
1. Open multiple standsheets by using the Actions button for bulking open multiple standsheets, or you can open individual ones by clicking Open.
2. Once all standsheets are open, you can officially start your event. Once the event is over, use the digital standsheet on the register or print out the standsheets to count inventory.
To print out your standsheets, select the locations you want to print, and with the Actions button, click Print Selected Standsheets. Click the Download PDF button, and a new window will open up with the PDF.
On a Station Duo, open Stand Manager. Select Standsheet from the menu list. For a full tutorial on entering digital standsheets, click here.
Once the event is over, return to the Standsheet page in Manager to finalize the counts.
1. Click on the Edit button next to the name of the location.
2. Under the Counts tab, fill out the start and end counts.
Note: If the standsheet were filled out digitally through the register, these numbers would automatically fill in.
3. Click Finalize to move the standsheet to a closed state.
Note: Standsheets can be re-opened to make adjustments.