You now have the ability to copy pre-order information from an existing Booking in a customer Suite Account and save it to one or more future Bookings within that same Suite Account. Here is a breakdown of how to take advantage of this feature:
Table of Contents
You must complete the standard Suite Booking workflow prior to creating or copying any pre-orders. Those steps are:
- Verify that you have all Commissary Location(s), Suite Service Locations, and Suite Account/Customer information properly configured prior to starting your Events and Bookings
- Create all future events that you will use for your Suite Bookings
- Choose your customer Suite Account(s) and create all desired bookings (only future Bookings)
Once all your Events and Bookings are created you can use the filter option to find them by filtering via the Event and the Location.
Then, you can open the Booking and create a Pre-Order using the "Create Pre-Order" button at the bottom or the customer can create the pre-order in the OCPO portal.
NOTE: The new Booking and Pre-Order Copy submission must happen before the Pre-Order Cutoff Time set in General Settings for this workflow. You will receive an error after the cutoff time has passed.
Once that is saved you can copy this order information to future bookings within the same Suite Account.
NOTE: Only the order information (Menu Items, Quantities, Modifiers, Prices) will be included when copying the pre-order. This information is shown in green in the screenshot. All Booking details such as Gratuities, Surcharges, Notes, etc.. will not be included. This information is shown in red in the screenshot.
Copy Pre-Order Steps
Once you have your Booking and Pre-Order saved, you can use the "Copy Pre-Order" feature to apply the order to future bookings. To do this:
- Find your Booking/Pre-Order you wish you copy via the filter tool
- Click the check box on the left hand side of the Booking and then click the blue "Actions" button
- You will then be prompted to search for future bookings within that account and apply to any of them
NOTE: This can only be performed for future Bookings within the same Suite Account.