The Online Customer Portal (OCPO) allows for Suite customers to log in on their own time and place a pre-order for the event they are attending. The pre-order then populates under the Booking for that Suite and Event in Clover Sport Manager. Suite customers will log into to the online customer portal using the unique web address provided to your venue. Typically your unique URL will be: https://email@example.com.
How to Place a Pre-Order on OCPO
Below is an example OCPO website for an example venue Bypass WORLD Headquarters.
1. Suite Customers log in with their email and password that you have set for them in their Suite Account.
- Important Note about Primary Contact and Host: The email associated to the host and primary contact assigned to the Booking are the 2 emails that will have access to log into online customer portal for that booking.
2. Customer then clicks upcoming Event tile that they hold a Suite Booking for. Customer must have a Card on File listed under their Suite Account to be able to view the menu on the OCPO site.
- Note: If customer clicks the menu and nothing happens, have them refresh the page to enter their Credit Card information.
3. Customer browses through the menu by scrolling or clicking the Menu Category.
4. Customer adds items by adjusting the quantity using the plus and minus signs and then clicking Add to Order.
5. Customer clicks the Shopping Cart to view and edit the cart.
6. Items are removed by clicking the X next to the name. Once the pre-order is complete customer clicks Place Order.
7. Customer finalizes the pre-order by clicking Submit Order.
- Note: Once the pre-order has been placed the order cannot be edited again on this website. Customer must call the venue to make a change to their pre-order.
- Note: Customers will see tax even if their order is tax exempt as stated in the blue banner.
The Confirmation page shows the order summary:
How to Use Booking Notes in OCPO
When the customer has finished building their order, they click on the cart to check out. Under Special Instructions, they may add additional notes below the booking notes that have already been saved in Manager.
Existing notes that have been entered into Manager will populate in the notes field as shown below. The customer will click below the existing notes to type in additional notes for their booking. The customer must click Save Instructions so that the notes will save in the booking in Manager.
- Note: Only Order Level Special Instructions will save to the Booking on Manager. Item level instructions will appear on the pre-order itself.
In this example, "Further notes will be saved in the booking in Manager" appeared in Manager after the customer saved the instructions on the OCPO website.
Click here to read more about How to Use Booking Notes in Premium and OCPO.