Table of Contents
Bulk Booking Creation
Click on Create > Bulk Bookings to book a suite account for multiple events. Once created each booking can be edited under the corresponding event. Suite Holders can submit pre-orders for any bookings created.
Production guide is a list of all Stock Items that are part of your pre-order based on the Menu Items that are added. It will also list each Menu Item with its Recipe.
Production labels are printed on labels that are 1" tall by 2.625" wide. This translates to Avery 5160 and Avery 8860 labels or any other label paper that matches those dimensions.
- Setup Guide - Downloads the Setup guide
- Notes Report - Downloads a CSV of any account or booking notes of the selected bookings.
- Print Production Guides - Downloads a production guide with a list of all Stock Items organized by Item Category.
- Print Production Labels by Item - Downloads a production guide with a list of all Stock Items organized by Item.
- Print Production Labels by Stock Item - Downloads a production guide with a list of all Stock Items organized by Stock Item.
- Additional Premium Reports - Links to additional reporting in the Premium Reports page.
- Convert Pre-Orders - Converts pre-orders into ready orders. These orders can be accessed by any register logged into that location. Once a pre-order is converted to an order, you cannot edit the order in Virtual terminal or in the Online Pre Order Customer Portal.
- Delete - Removes this booking, opening the suite to be booked again.
Click on the Report Download button to view any previously generated reports.