Table of Contents
Create and manage your suite accounts with ease. This slick redesign shows all the important information about your suite accounts in one place.
Suite accounts are managed and created by navigating to Premium > Account.
To create a new Suite Account click Create.
Suite Account Details
Fill out the Suite Account Details:
- Suite Account Name - Name of the suite account
- Default Suite - Preferred suite (used as a default when booking)
- Owner - Name of the suite owner
- Primary Contact - Primary contact of the suite
- Billing Address - Billing address
- Account Notes - Notes for the suite account
Scroll down to fill in the Order Settings:
- Surcharge - Default surcharges for this account
- Gratuity - Default gratuity for this account
- Menus - Any default menus available to this account
Order Settings can be changed per event.
Suite Accounts can have multiple associated Customers. To add a new customer click Add Customer.
Customer Details include:
- Name - Name of the customer
- Email - Contact email for the customer (if using an OCPO website, this is the customer's username to log in and place a preorder)
- Phone - Contact phone number for the customer
When editing an existing customer, you will be able to provide the following details: