The following article summarizes how to log in, create a new order, and check out using the Flex device.
3. When you've finished typing your password, click the green arrow to log in.
On the bottom of the device, swipe the black magnetic strip of your user card from right to left.
Create a New Order
1. Tap the blue plus sign to start a new order.
2. Swipe right anywhere on the screen from the initial menu category to see the other menu categories.
3. Tap the black plus sign to add an item to the cart. Tap the black minus sign to remove items from the cart.
4. Tap Cart to proceed to the checkout screen.
5. If applicable, apply any discounts, gratuities, or Loyalty to the order.
6. Tap the appropriate payment method.
- Tap Credit if using a credit or debit card or Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay.
7. Depending on your location settings, the Customer may be prompted to tip. After tipping or skipping the tip screen, they will insert, swipe, or tap to pay.
8. Once customer has paid, tap Continue to take a new order.
- If you have Enable Email Receipts turned on at your Location settings, you will be able to email the receipt.
- You will always have the Print Receipt option. Receipts print out of the top of the Flex device.