Clover Sport Manager's Premium module allows you to create and manage your Suite Bookings and Pre-Orders for every Event.
Creating a Booking
Click on the pencil next to the Event name to filter Bookings by Event.
Click the Create button to create a booking for the selected event. (Bookings can also be created by clicking on a Suite's Available Status)
Start filling out the General Information:
- Suite - Suite for this booking
- Suite Account - Account making the booking (How to create a suite account)
- Primary Contact - Primary contact for the suite account
- Host - Host for this booking
- Employee - Employee assigned to the booking
Important Note about Primary Contact and Host fields: The email associated to the host and primary contact assigned to the booking are the 2 emails that will have access to log into online customer portal for that booking.
Once filled in click Save.
Once General Information is saved the Order Settings and Pre-Order sections will become visible.
Order Settings for this Booking:
- Surcharges - Any surcharges applied to orders related to this booking
- Gratuity - Any Gratuity applied to orders related to this booking
- Menus - Available menus for this suite
- Notes - Notes about this booking
How Order Settings Are Applied:
This means if you have a suite account that requires a specific menu or gratuity, it will override what normally appears in the location being used. Additionally, if a specific booking has a surcharge unique to it, that surcharge will apply for only that booking.
These settings should be assigned before pre-order conversion in order to successfully apply to a suites order.
Click on Create Pre-Order to display the available menus items and any already ordered items.
Click Create > Bulk Bookings to book a suite account for multiple events. Once created each booking can be edited under the corresponding event. After adding the desired events click Book Events.