Using Kiosk Mode will be slightly different from how a cashier would use the register. When a customer approaches a Kiosk they can start an order by tapping on the register screen. This guide will explain how a user starts and finishes an order.
When a customer approaches a Kiosk they will be greeted by the welcome screen. For more information about the Welcome Screen, click here.
Tapping on the Welcome screen will show the Kiosk Ordering page.
- Menu Categories will separate what Menu Items appear. A user can either tap on a Menu Category or swipe left and right to navigate between the different categories.
- Tapping on a Menu Item will add it to the Cart. Tapping on Items in the Cart opens the edit window.
- The Total is the sum of all the items in the cart plus tax before discounts.
- Clear Cart will remove all Items from the Cart.
- Pay Now will show the Checkout Screen.
When creating an order on Kiosk, tapping the Pay Now button will display the Payment Screen. To learn more about the Payment Screen, click here.
Order Complete Screen
Once payment is received the receipt will print.