On the Status page, you can check the inventory levels across all your locations and warehouses. In this guide, you will discover how to update multiple stock items in a location and how to create inventory transfers for multiple locations.
Inventory Status Page
Navigate to Inventory > Status to view the Status of your Inventory at all Locations.
Alternatively, click on a Location to see a list of every Stock Item you currently have at this location.
Read more about How to Use the Inventory Status Page here.
Bring Stock Items to Par at a Location
1. To adjust the inventory levels of a single location click on the name of the location.
2. All stock items attached to that location with their par levels are listed in alphabetical order.
3. Check the boxes on the left side of each item you want to bring to par.
4. Click Actions and click Bring to Par.
5. Select the Source Location from the drop-down. In this example, we will use Warehouse 1.
- Percentage of Par will bring an item to the percentage typed. If the percentage of par is set to 50% then anything selected below 50% will be brought up to that amount relative to its par. In this example, we will be bringing the items to 100% of par.
6. Click Create Transfer. This automatically brings you to the Transfers page.
7. The Source, Destination, and Date fields will be filled out automatically as well as any items selected on the previous screen.
8. Check for one of the following:
- A Green mark that indicates the stock item can be brought to par with the available inventory at the Source Location.
- A Red mark indicates that there is not enough of the stock item in the Source Destination to bring the item to par.
- Note: If your Source Destination does not have sufficient inventory to bring the stock item to par, make sure that your Purchase Orders are up to date.
9. Verify that your items have the correct information and then click Create Closed Transfer.
Bringing Multiple Locations to Par
You can create a Transfer for multiple locations at the same time.
1. Click the checkbox to the left of the locations you would like to bring to par.
2. Click Actions and click Bring to Par.
3. Note one of the following:
- A green confirmation message if the transfer is successful.
- A yellow error message If for some reason it is unsuccessful.
4. Navigate to Inventory > Transfers to finalize the created requests.
5. Click Transfer Requests to bring up any pending transfer requests.
6. Do one of the following:
- Click the Bring to Par button to complete the transfer.
- Delete the transfer.