The managers at your venue that require access to the Bypass Manager system use an Administrator e-mail and desired password to log in to the Bypass Manager website. This article will explain how to create and edit administrator accounts.
Table of Contents
The managers at your venue that require access to the Bypass Manager system use an Administrator e-mail and desired password to log in to the Bypass Manager website.
The Administrators section is located under the Labor menu in the navigation bar on the left.
Creating Administrator accounts will allow those at your venue to access the Bypass Manager.
Creating an Administrator account
To add an Administrator to Manager,
- Click the Create button at the top of the Administrators page. This will open the Create Admin panel on the right.
- Enter the Email address of the new administrator.
- Create a Password for the new account.
- Assign a Role from the drop-down menu.
- If no role is selected, the administrator will have access to all sections in Manager.
- Click the Save button to create the new account.
Creating a new Administrator account.
For more information about Roles, visit the Creating and Managing Roles article.
Editing an Administrator account
To make any changes to an existing Administrator account,
- Click the email address of an Administrator to edit.
- Update any details as necessary.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.