Bypass keeps a history of every "Inventory Movement" performed through the Admin website or a tablet. Details are listed below on how to view any movement performed at your venue.
Viewing Inventory Movements
Bypass Admin keeps a history of every "Inventory Movement" performed through the Admin website or a tablet. Details are listed below on how to view any movement performed at your venue.
1. Navigate to the "Inventory" section of Bypass Admin and select the "Inventory Movements" option
The newly populated page will generate all of your venue's inventory movement data that exists in the Bypass system shown in different columns.
- Inventory Item: This column will display the movement activity of the stock item in question
- Location: Shows the source or destination location of the inventory movement
- Movement Type: The "type" of movement that was performed; inventory transfer, line item, waste, or gratis
- Originator Type: The "originator" of the movement describes where the movement came from; Admin, an inventory transfer, a purchase order, or line item
- Quantity: Displays the "count" of the stock item in question for your inventory movement
- Initiated By: Shows the email account associated with the individual that performed your inventory movement
- Created: The time and date that the inventory movement was created on
- QOH: Displays the available quantity for the stock item in question
2. Additional viewing options
Notice the filter boxes above each column to help you filter in and out any desired information for each inventory movement.
Select the green "Reset Filters" button in the top right corner to reset any filters that you have selected or entered.