If for some reason a customer's tap or chip feature is not working, Manager allows for the manual entry of credit cards. This will be done by the customer on the mini screen of the Station Duo.
Table of Contents
Enable Manual Credit Card Entry
To accept manual card entry at your venue you must have Manual Card Entry turned on.
1. Navigate to Configuration > General Settings and scroll down to the Payments section.
2. Once the toggle is on (turns blue once it is on), click Save on the top right.
How to Process a Credit Card Manually
1. Tap on the Credit button as a payment method.
Note: If you allow tipping, the customer must select the tip amount before proceeding.
2. Select the Type Card button on the payment screen.
3. Have the customer type in their card number.