If Kiosk orders are not printing you can try some of these troubleshooting steps. In order of less intrusive to most intrusive:
1. Check the printer paper.
1. Check the network status on the home screen. Network printing will not function if the device is offline.
If issues persist check to verify the printer is connected to the device.
3. Tap on the register page and then tap devices.
4. Verify the connection to printer/KDS. Here you can Test Print or attempt to Refresh Connection. For more information on setting up Network Fulfillment Devices, click here.
5. Re-seat the cable connections for the printer (Note: If the station loses power while there are offline orders then those orders will be lost, for help syncing offline order click here)
6. For more support, you can open a ticket with our support team.