Follow the steps below to change the receipt paper on the PM500 printer that ships with the Station Duo:
1. First, begin by locating the tabs on the sides of the printer.
2. Lift the front cover from these tabs.
3. Push the green lever located on the right side.
4. Lift the black plate and remove the old roll.
5. Take a new roll and pull the paper over the top as shown in the video.
6. Place it into the printer, remembering to feed the paper over the top.
7. Align the paper onto the center of the black plate.
8. Push down on the black plate until it snaps into place.
9. Note that the printer will automatically cut the paper.
10. Now close the front cover and you are ready for your next customer!