Bypass uses Print Groups to group similar items that have the same print fulfillment. We recommend creating all of your print groups before you create your items. This article will explain how to create and use print groups.
You can manage your Print Groups by heading to Configuration > Categorizations > Print Groups in Bypass Manager.
Table of Contents
Creating a Print Group
In Bypass Manager, navigate to Configuration > Categorizations > Print Groups to view your Print Groups. To create a new Print Group, click Create in the top right.
1. Click Create in the top right
2. Type in the Name you would like to give the Print Group
3. Click Save to create the group.
Attaching a Print Group to an ItemOnce you have your Print Groups created, you can attach them to the appropriate items on the Items Page under POS Manager > Menu Manager.
1. When editing or creating an Item, scroll down to the Menus & Overrides section.
2. Click on the Menus section and choose the Menu you want to add the Item. For more information on creating menus click here.
3. Click on Print group and choose the Print Group you want associated with on this menu.
4. Click Done.
Configuring a Print Group on a Terminal
A sales terminal can have different printing settings for both Kiosk and Register mode. Learn more about configuring Items with print groups.
1. Navigate to the devices page.
2. Tap the appropriate Print Groups for each printer they will print to.
- Register Routing Groups will print for any orders made with the register app.
- Kiosk Routing Groups will print for any orders made in Kiosk.
- Remote Routing Groups will print for any orders made remotely.
3. Repeat this step for all devices in this Location.