- Clover Station Pro is now supported in the U.S.
- The new Expeditor Mode for Sales Terminal and Mobile Terminal gives you the ability to manage order pickups with ease
- The order pickup queue lets you mark orders as "ready for pickup" with a few simple touches
- Orders marked for pickup can be reverted to not ready (because accidents happen)
- Expeditors can use the search functionality to look up any order by Order ID
- Expeditors can scan QR codes on Chits to look up any order
- Expeditors can define cubby/pick-up area instructions (manual keyboard entry or QR code scan)
- Added order guest names to printed chits
- Added QR codes to printed chits to enable QR scanning for order lookup in Expeditor mode
- Digital Receipts and pickup notifications can be enabled in the Bypass Manager location settings page
- Ability to add pickup instructions (Receipt Preview available in Manager Settings)
- Orders marked as ready for pickup will trigger a notification to the customer that the order is ready for pickup (SMS notification, US and Canada numbers supported)
- Fixed an issue where Access would crash after closing a tab and immediately going to Expeditor Mode.
- Removed duplicate Section and Row text on chits printed for orders placed from Anywhere devices.
- Fixed an issue where unlimited characters were allowed in the phone number field for pickup notifications. 10-character limit is now in place to support US and Canada phone numbers.