What's Coming the Week of 07/31/2023*
- Dual Mode Kiosk displays an updated alcohol disclaimer to support compliance requirements in the U.S. and Canada.
- Users can now capture tips without signature. Increase the signature threshold to enable this new workflow.
- Modifiers will now be sorted alphabetically.
- Stored Value 404 errors are improved. Messages at the point of sale will explain the 404 error and how to resolve the issue.
- Anywhere will allow users to capture tip and signature within the Card on File checkout flow, making tip capture easier for Suites close out.
- When closing to card on file, the users will only be able to close to the pre-authorized card on file. This will prevent close-out issues during Suites close out.
- Guardrails will prevent editing tips entered directly by customers. This will help order takers and servers understand which tips can and cannot be edited.
- Fixed an issue where Mobile Orders were not appearing on KDS
- Fixed an issue where duplicate print groups were appearing when adding KDS devices
- On Anywhere fixed several bugs around refunds, tip details missing in orders page, displaying manual card entry
- Fixed several minor Stored Value bugs
- Other improvements and bug fixes
*Note on Release Timing:
- This software release will occur gradually over several weeks
- The majority of US customers have received the updates the week of July 24th
- Some US and all CA customers will receive the updates the week of July 31st
- These timelines are subject to change