Audit and Theft reports contain information on orders that have been voided or adjusted.
Table of Contents
- Discount Usage - Total amount of Discounts applied
- Voids - Orders and Items voided
- Tills - Detailed summary of all till audits
- Refunds - Orders and Items refunded
- Error Corrects & Order Cancels - Report of orders that have items or order adjuments made
- Orders Not Included in Sales - List of orders with an open or written-off status
This report will show any discounts applied to orders by the name of the discount and type of discount (Line Item or Order).
Any order or line item that is voided will show up in this report. You can use this report to understand where voids are happening.
A quick glance report of all the tills that have been open, closed and finalized.
Any order or line item that is refunded will show up in this report. You can use this report to understand where refunds are happening.
Error Corrects & Order Cancels
Any time a cart is cleared or a line item is removed from the cart, it is tracked and reported here. You can use this report to see if specific employees are overusing these features.