To help stay up to date on the latest articles added to the Bypass Support Center, you can choose to follow select sections of the knowledge base.
When you follow a section, you will be notified by email when new articles are added. You can stop following content at any time.
Please note that you will not be notified when changes are made to an article.
You must be signed in to the Support Center to follow sections.
Following a Section
- Navigate to the section that you want to follow.
- Click the Follow button in the upper-right of the section, then choose New articles.
You will receive email notifications for new articles only in the section.
Sections recommend to follow include:
Unfollowing a Section
You can stop following sections at any time if you no longer want to receive notifications.
In the section, click the Following button, then select Unfollow.
Managing Followed Sections
You can view and modify all your followed sections in the My Activities section of your profile.
To manage followed sections
- Click your profile icon on the upper-right of the Support Center and then click My activities.
- Click Following tab at the top of the page.
- Click the title to view the section or click the Unfollow button to stop receiving notifications for that section.