Clover Sport is dedicated to fixing and understanding any issue that comes up. To help understand your issue better Clover Sport has built-in diagnostics tools to help resolve issues effectively.
- How to Send Diagnostic Data to Clover Sport
- How to Clear Storage on a Duo
- How to Clear Storage on a Flex
How to Send Diagnostic Data to Clover Sport:
To send Diagnostic Data to Clover Sport, follow the steps below to navigate to the Debug Screen:
1. On your register's Home Page tap on the Stand Manager icon.
2. On the sidebar tap the Debug tab. The debug screen will appear.
3. Tap the Send Tablet Config and Send Debug Data to Bypass to send the information to our Clover Sport Help team. Just let your support analyst know when you send the diagnostic data and we can study the information you send to us.
How to Clear Storage on a Duo
Clearing storage on the Duo is one way to troubleshoot the following:
- You log into the device and don't see a menu. You receive a red notification "Menu not found"
- You are unable to log into the register.
- You are unable to add weighted items to the cart.
- You have offline orders that are stuck on the device.
Follow the steps below to clear storage on the Duo.