Once you have successfully uploaded and configured your Bypass Bucks cards in the Manager portal, your cards are ready to be redeemed and reloaded at the Clover register. Please see the features below to use your new Bucks cards.
NOTE: If you have not configured your Bucks cards yet please complete the instructions in the Bypass Bucks - Setup Guide before proceeding.
Table of Contents
How to run a transaction with Bypass Bucks
- After adding adding items to the card, proceed to the checkout screen and choose the Stored Value payment option.
- You will be prompted to swipe your Bucks card to verify funds
- Once verified, the transaction will be processed and the new card balance will be displayed
- You can then navigate to the orders page to verify the transaction
How to check card balance
- From the register screen, open the overflow menu (3 dots on the top right) and click Check Card Balance
- You will be prompted to swipe your Bucks card
- You will then see your current card balance
How to add/reload card balance at the register
NOTE: You will need to configure a Gift Card menu item in Manager before using this feature. Please see the Bypass Bucks - Setup Guide for more information.
- Add your Gift Card menu item to the cart and enter the amount you wish to add to the card
- Then proceed to the check out screen and choose your payment type
- You will then be prompted to swipe the Bucks card you wish to reload
- Then you will be prompted to confirm the payment amount for the transaction
- Reload is complete, you can then Check Card Balance to confirm