The Till Management page allows users to manage their till right on their device. Cashiers can access the Cash In, Cash Out, and Till Audit Report by navigating to Till Management. This article will give you an overview of the Till Management page on the register.
Table of Contents
How to Navigate to Till Management
To access the Till Management page tap on the three dots in the top right and then tap Till Management. (Different colors represent different statuses. You can learn more about Audit Status by clicking here.)
Till Management Functions
On the Till Management page, you can do the following:
Cash In allows for a user to add money to the till. The options are as follow:
- Starting Bank - Used to start a shift with a cash amount.
- Pay In - Used to add money in for the day to day operations.
- Mid Till Bank - Adding additional money to an existing starting bank.
- Tip Out - Used to pay out tips to an employee.
- Pay Out - Used to remove money for day to day operations.
- Cash Drop - To remove cash from the physical register.
- Gift Card Cash Out - Used to cash out gift cards below a certain limit.
Close Till acts as a marker for the Till Audit Report. All sales, Cash Ins, and Cash Outs are recorded between any two Close Till button presses.
The Till Audit report list the reports in chronological order with the most recent report at the top. Once taped on the report will give a quick preview on screen. There will also be an option to print the report.
This report will appear in Bypass Manager under the cash management section. To learn about finalizing a Till Report, click here.