If you have added SKUs to your menu items in Clover Sport Manager, the GRUBBRR Backend can automatically import that information when pulling your menu. No extra entry is necessary - when you perform a Menu Sync, the GRUBBRR backend will automatically pull all item barcodes and apply them to the appropriate items in each concessionaire’s menu.
- How to Add SKUs to Menu Items in Manager
- Enabling Hybrid Scan/Select for Barcode Scanning in the GRUBBRR Backend
How to Add SKUs to Menu Items in Manager:
Note that Barcode Scanning is only supported for items without modifiers. Please make separate menu items for these modified item selections, and note that each menu item will need a unique SKU number to scan.
To add Barcodes/UPCs/SKUs to items in Clover Sport Manager, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Clover Sport Manager
- Click on POS Manager > Menu Manager
- Select the Items tab at the top of the screen
- Select any item without modifiers from the list.
- In the Item Settings pop-up on the right side of the screen, look for the Inventory and Tracking settings.
- In the field labeled SKU, enter the barcode for the item.
- Click Save
Note: Remember that your SKU should include all numbers from the associated barcode; if you leave any out, it will not process properly. On many products this number is taken from the Universal Product Code (UPC) barcode. You may also generate a barcode and apply it via label on an item.
Enabling Hybrid Scan/Select for Barcode Scanning in the GRUBBRR Backend
There are two settings that must me enabled in the GRUBBRR Backend before you can use the barcode scanner functionality of your GRUBBRR Kiosk. Please note that these settings are generally configured by the Clover Sport internal team. These instructions are for customers who are performing their own integration configuration and setup.
Enabling Scan / Select on Kiosks in the GRUBBRR Backend
Start by signing in to your GRUBBRR Backend using the information provided by Clover Sport. If you did not receive any login information, these configurations may have already been completed by our internal team.
From the dashboard:
- From the left sidebar, select ‘Configure’
- Select ‘Device Settings’
- Select the kiosk you want to enable and click the blue ‘Edit’ button.
- Scroll to ‘Advanced Settings’
- Check on ‘Enable Scan/Select Hybrid'
- Enabling Scan/Select Hybrid will open another option labeled ‘Show all barcode items in menu.’ Check this option on as well.
- Select 'Save'
With all settings enabled, your screen should look like this:
You will need to repeat these steps for every kiosk that you would like to use this function.