What's Coming to Clover Sport - 9/7/22
- Venues can now close out orders that are discounted by 100%
- Feature is available on Access, Anywhere and Kiosk
- Users are presented with a "Close Order" button to quickly close an order when an order total is $0.
- Open Tabs (without card) will now be pre-populated with a name when the order associated with the tab has an Order Name
- Fixed a rare issue where inactive users were able to log in with physical media (employee cards)
- Fixed an issue where tax rates were not shown when there are more than 4 tax rates applied to an order.
- Fixed an issue where tax rates were not being applied if they had the same display name
- Fixed an issue where surcharges were not being applied in Restaurant Mode.
- Fixed an issue where discounts were not being re-applied when users leave the checkout screen to add more items to an order.
- Fixed an issue where vouchers would not re-apply when users leave the checkout screen to add more items to an order (Kiosk only)
- Fixed an issue where the auto-logout in Server Station caused a crash
- Fixed an issue where the payment workflow with house accounts would auto-advance after a set time, resulting in not being able to tip and sign for the order.
- Fixed an issue where the Discount screen would not auto-close after applying a custom discount and hitting Submit
- Fixed an issue where two "Close Tab" buttons would appear during the checkout workflow