- Users can now change the service location of an open tab (in Server Station) regardless of if an order name is present
- Improved search when re-assigning an order taker to an open tab
- Fixed an issue where a testing placeholder username was being displayed as the order taker in the cart
- DavyJones is gone but not forgotten.
- Fixed a rare issue where tax rates with the same display name would be treated as duplicates, leading to only one tax rate being applied.
- Tax rates with the same display name will now be added together and combined to show as one rate on receipts
- Fixed a issue where fulfillments would not refresh on Anywhere devices
- Fixed an issue where the credit button would not show if you did not have manual card entry enabled
- Addressed several visual issues with the Orders screen on Access
- Resolved an issue where the Name column would sometimes be blank
- The Name column will now show
N/A if there is no name given on the order
- Renamed the Location column to Service Location
- Fixed an issue where the Location column would sometimes be blank for orders taken at the Register
- Service Location will show
REGISTER for orders that do not have a service location assigned.
- Fixed an issue where the Payment column would be blank for closed orders
- Payment column will now show the appropriate tender type for all closed orders
- Fixed an issue where a special character entered into the Terminal Name would cause a loop of crashes
- Terminal Names can now contain the following characters:
0-9 A-Z a-z - _ . ( ) [ ] (no spaces allowed)
- Fixed a rare issue where Access would crash if an employee attempted to change an order taker for an open tab and a successful manager PIN was typed in.
- Fixed an issue where the on-screen keyboard would not work during a manual loyalty card entry.
- Resolved an issue on Kiosk where the keyboard was unresponsive after quick successive log-ins and logouts.
- Fixed a rare issue where Anywhere would crash after adding a line item to a tab in Suites.
- Fixed an issue where logging into Vending Room locations would cause Access to crash.
- Open Price items can now be removed from the cart at any time, resolving an issue where you had to remove all other items before removing the Open Price Item.
- Fixed an issue where rounding to the nearest nickel would generate a duplicate receipt.
- Resolved an issue where GiveX vouchers would not populate after adding a loyalty account to the cart.
- Fixed an issue where scanning a GiveX loyalty voucher would crash Access.