Customers can take advantage of a Promotional Discount and use a Loyalty voucher on the same order. When configured, a cashier can apply both Loyalty and Promotions to a single order.
Promotion: Manager system that provides automatic Discounts to customers, such as season ticket holders or VIP customers. Promotions can work with third-party integration partners such as Ticketmaster.
Loyalty: Third-Party integration with Manager that provides Discounts and/or vouchers. Some of the third-party integrations partners we currently work with are Venuetize, Lava, Tappit, LoyaltyMatch, Fortress, ValueLink, and Paytronix.
1. Navigate to the General Settings page by going to Configuration > General Settings.
2. Select either Promotions or Loyalty to set the Default scanning behavior for Anywhere and Access.
3. When ringing up an order the cashier can scan to add either Loyalty or Promotion, whichever is your default scanning choice. You can open the scanner on the bottom left corner of the screen on the Station Duo or the left hand button on the Flex.
4. To add the non-default Discount, tap the three buttons in the top right. Tap Add Loyalty or Add Promotion.
5. Enter the Loyalty or Promotion number. Hit the green Submit button.