Whats Coming to Bypass 9/15/2021
- Added tax-exempt disclaimer language to OCPO order confirmation pages, email receipts and SMS digital receipts.
- This is to indicate that tax will be removed prior to final payment for orders that qualify for tax exemption.
- Added the ability to make bulk changes to a venue through Control Center
- Improved Contactless Commerce experience for customers in Canada
- Venue information is now present in SMS notifications
- Various improvements to the configuration of Contactless Commerce
- Fixed and issue where the Bypass Bucks Import tool was not functioning as intended.
- Fixed an issue where percentage gratuity was not displaying correctly in the Order Page within Bypass Manager.
- Digital receipts now reflect voided and refunded items and orders correctly.
- Resolved an issue where flat rate gratuity was being applied to each item in an order instead of the entire order.