- Order Takers can now skip Name and Phone Number capture in locations where Contactless Commerce is enabled
- Added an error message to the Orders page if a tip failed to add to an order.
- The Premium section of Bypass Manager has a new look and feel!
- The Bookings and Accounts pages have been refreshed with a new, modern look
- Changes also include performance improvements on load and interacting with elements on the page
- Users will have the option each session to return to the previous look and feel. This option will be present through August 31st to help with the transition.
- Several Improvements have been made to the Bookings page in the Premium section of Manager.
- There is now a status field on the Suite Bookings page that will display information on pre-order status. If a conversion fails, there will be additional information provided in order to take action.
- Pre-order totals are now visible on the Suite Bookings page.
- Guests can now pre-order directly after a Bulk Booking is created.
- Production Guides and Labels have also been improved.
- Production Guides will now contain modifiers on items if modifiers were applied.
- Production Guides will now contain Location information.
- Production Labels now respect multiple quantities.
This update features several features and enhancements to the Bypass Manager tool, including several improvements to the premium tool.
- Fixed an issue where the Import/Export function in the Bucks menu was not working as intended.
- Fixed a bug where values present in the Production Guides were inaccurate.
- Fixed an issue where values present in the Production Labels were inaccurate.
- Fixed an issue where orders that were in progress would be present on Production Guides and Production Labels.