Table of Contents
Welcome & Configuration
Orientation session to meet the training facilitator and review the training syllabus. In this session you will learn:
- What courses will be included in your training program.
- What tools are available to you.
- How to enable the appropriate settings for your new venue.
- How to schedule your next training.
Front of House
This session will cover the basics needed to understand and create the organization that will allow your business build items to be sold. In this lesson you will learn:
- The Item/Menu/Location organizational relationship.
- How Items, Modifiers, Modifier Groups, Menus, and Locations are created and managed configured.
- What Employees and Administrators are and how to create them.
- How to control Employees and Administrators with Roles.
See how cashier will see your menu and learn the basics of how to use the register. In the lesson you will learn:
- How to navigate and use the different register apps.
- How to place, edit, and refund orders.
- How different settings will impact your registers.
This course goes over the Reporting tools provided by Bypass. In this lesson you will learn:
- How to navigate and read Bypass Reports.
- The different types of reports and the different use cases.
- How to filter, save, and schedule reports.
- Tips and tricks to get the most out of your reporting info.
If your business uses the inventory module you will need to understand how inventory is tracked as it moves through your business. In this lesson you will learn:
- The requirements for inventory to function properly.
- How to represent your inventory with Stock Items and Recipes.
- How to bring inventory into Bypass with Purchase Orders.
- How to transfer inventory between different physical locations.
- How to check on the health of inventory as your business operates.
This is a course designed for event based operators to understand how Bypass tracks data during big events like games and concerts. In this lesson you will learn:
- How to create and manage a calendar of events.
- How to manage cash flow during an event.
- How to track inventory during events with Standsheets.
This course goes into detail on the Suites and Pre-Order features inside of Bypass. In this lesson you will learn:
- How to configure your suite locations and accounts.
- How to create and editing bookings for events.
- How customers will submit pre-orders and how to prepare for them with the event starts.
This lesson will explain Bypass Promotions. In this lesson you will learn:
- Different Promotions use cases.
- How to create Promotions.
- How to add items to a promotion and the checkout workflows.
- How to create and manage Promotion accounts.
Dual Mode Kiosk
Experience the best of both worlds with the two in one Dual Mode Kiosk. In this lesson you will learn:
- How to configure locations to use Kiosk.
- How to showcase your items for self-service.
- How to manage Kiosk behind the scenes.
This session will show you how to reduce contact across the entire food workflow within a single easy-to-configure & low capital investment solution. In this lesson you will learn:
- The whys behind contactless commerce and how to get the most out of this feature.
- Mobile ordering, Kiosk, and traditional cashier lead register fulfillment options.
- How to manage the order journey from beginning to end with Expeditor mode.