On the Ordering Screen tapping an item will show the Item Detail Screen.
The Item Details page will list the following details if appropriate:
- Item Display Name - The name of the item that is public to customers. (Link Here)
- Item Price - Default price for this item before modifiers.
- Item Description - The items description.
- Modifiers - Any modifiers that the item has attached to it. For more information on modifiers, click here.
- Item Instructions - A customer can type special instructions that will appear under the item on the chit.
- Quantity - Increases the quantity added to the cart.
Tapping Add To Order will add the Quantity selected to the cart. If the customer wants different modifiers or Special Instructions they can tap on the item again.
Tapping on an item in the cart will bring up the Item details page again. Any changes made here will update if the Add To Order button is tapped.
When the customer is ready to complete their order they can tap the Pay Now button to be brought to the Payment Screen.
Ordering Alcohol on Kiosk
If an item is tagged with Alcohol then a warning message will appear when the item is added to the cart. Only two alcoholic drinks can be ordered at a time.
The chit of the item will also show a "Check ID" message at the top to remind the server to check ID.