Below are light and detailed instructions for how to enable Automatic Selection on for both iOS and Andriod.
Table of Contents
- Quick Steps for Apple Pay
- Detailed Steps for Apple Pay
- Quick Steps for Google Pay
- Detailed Steps for Google Pay
Quick Steps for Apple Pay
- In the Wallet app tap on the Pass you want to Auto-Select.
- Tap on the Three dots in the top right.
- Enable Automatic Selection.
Detailed Steps for Apple Pay
Enabling Auto-Select will allow an iPhone to pull up related passes when near an applicable NFC automatically. Note that If you turn on Automatic Selection on a pass, the pass will be presented instead of your default card when you pay. (These steps are for iOS 12)
1. Navigate to the Wallet app on your iPhone.
2. Find the Pass you would like to enable automatic selection.
3. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
4. Toggle the Automatic Selection field on.
Quick Steps for Google Pay
1. Find the Google Pay app and tap on it.
2. Tap on the Passes section.
3. Tap on the Pass you want to edit.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the pass and turn on the Hold near terminal to use.
Detailed Steps for Google Pay
Here are the more detailed step for Andriod 9.
1. Find the Google Pay application.
2. Tap on the Passes section at the bottom of the screen.
3. Toggle the Hold near terminal to use option on.