When you first go to Bypass Manager you will see this screen.
Log in using your Bypass login and password and click GO. Once logged in you will be brought to the Dashboard.
- Site View - Displays the current Organization or Venue you are editing.
- Login Info - Shows what account you are using. You can click this to edit your account or sign out.
- Navigation Bar - Contains links to other parts of Bypass Manager. In this guide you will navigate by click somewhere here to send you to another page.
- Help - Here you can get updates about Bypass, contact with Bypass support, and provide product feedback.
- Guides - We have built in guides to help you learn while doing in bypass. If you see any ? You can click them to get more information.
- Reporting Period - Adjusts the reporting period of the dashboard, only applies to the dashboard.
- Workspace - This is where you will spend most of your time. When navigating through Bypass the current page you have selected will display in the workspace. In the above example is the dashboard.
1. Orders Placed - The number of orders placed in the system between the calendar dates you have selected.
2. Total Sales - Displays all payment totals excluding refunds, voids, fails, and tips.
3. Open Orders - The amount of orders still open.
4. Net Sales - Revenue the venue keeps. (Total sales minus tips, gratuities, and taxes)
5. Top Items Sold - This graph shows the top items sold within your selected calendar dates. Hover over an item to get more details.
6. Reporting Period - Adjusts the reporting period of the dashboard, only applies to the dashboard.