When using the Anywhere app, "Sections" determine where your order is routed from and where your customer's ordered items will be sent to. Steps are listed below on how to create Sections for your venue to use with Anywhere.
To start adding Sections, navigate to Configuration > Service Locations > Sections in Bypass Manager.
Managing Sections of a Venue in Bypass Manager
Creating a Section
To start creating a new section for your venue, in the New Section panel on the right,
- Enter a Name for the Section.
- Create a Description for the Section. (optional)
- Select the location(s) for Pickup Concession and Inseat Concession.
- Assign Rows and Seats for the section. (See the section Rows below for more details.)
- Click the Create Section button to save the section.
Creating a new Section at your venue
In most venues, sections of seating are divided by rows. To define the rows of seats in a section, in the Rows section,
- Click the Plus icon to add a row of seats for the section.
- Add a Name for the Row.
- Enter the Seat numbers for the row in the field provided. (See Seat Numbering below for details.)
- Repeat Steps 1 - 3 until all rows have been added.
Once all rows and seats have been added, click the Create Section or Update Section button to save the changes.
When adding seats to a Section, seats can be contiguous, non-contiguous, or a combination of both. To determine how seats are separated, use the following symbols.
|-||Dash||Seats are contiguous with no breaks between.||1-10|
|,||Comma||Seats are not contiguous and have breaks between.||1,3,7,10|
|1||1-20||Seat numbers can be contiguous using a dash (-) as a separation between the start and end seat.|
|2||2,4,6,8,10||Seat number can jump around by using a comma (,) as a separation between each seat|
|3||1,3,5-11||A combination of contiguous and non-contigous seats can also be used.|
|4||1-12,14-20||As well as a combination of contiguous seats (using a comma to separate the seats)|
Edit a Section
If at any point you are needing to make changes to a section, such as its name, concession locations, or available seats, you can edit the Section.
- In the list of Sections, click the Edit link to the right of the section to edit.
- In the Edit panel on the right, edit any details of the section as needed.
- Click the Update Section button at the bottom of the panel to save the changes.
Editing the properties of a Section
Delete a Section
You have the option to delete Sections that are no longer needed from your venue. This can be done by doing the following:
- In the list of Sections, click the Delete link to the right of the section to delete.
- You will be asked to confirm the deletion. Click OK to delete the section.
|Name||Name of Section||required|
|Description||Description of Section|
|Pickup Concession||Concession serving pickup orders.||required|
|Inseat Concession||Concession servicing in-seat orders.||required|
|Rows||Rows and Seats available at the Section. See the section Rows above for more details.||required|
|Name||Name of Row|
|Seats||Seats assigned to the section. See the section Seat Numbering above for more details.|