Reporting at the Organization level contains information of all stores and venues contained within the Organization. This reporting allows for the business to get very detailed information about their sales, items, & more. This document will detail how to navigate through the reports page. For more detailed information visit the definitions document for information about specific reports.
To get started navigate to the Reports tab in the navigation bar.
- The Report Category drop-down will switch between the different types of reports. This is the main category of the currently viewed report.
- Most reports have Tabs (Sub-Categories) will display information related to the main category.
- The Filter section will allow you to set perimeters for the selected set of information.
- The Display area shows the report associated with the currently selected category, sub-categories, & current selected filters.
- The Tool Bar contains utility preferences allowing you to save a current view as well as export the current report.