The Order Screen has detailed information on orders placed through Bypass. This article will explain how to navigate the Orders Screen, search for orders, and edit orders.
Table of Contents
How to Navigate to the Orders Screen
To view the Order Screen from the Register Screen, can tap on Orders.
To view the Order Screen from the Home Screen, tap on the Orders icon.
Order Screen Overview
The Order Screen will display the current user's orders. Using the navigation bar on the left, you can view:
- Offline Orders - Orders taken while in Offline Mode
- Completed Orders - Orders that have been tendered out and payment has been synced
- Open Tabs Orders - Orders that are paid with a Tab and not yet completed
- Refunded Orders - Orders that have been refunded
- Voided Orders - Orders that have been voided
- Failed Orders - Orders that could not be completed
If you want to see all orders for a Location, then you must tap All Orders. You can search for an Order by tapping the Search Icon.
You can filter and organize the displayed orders. Tapping on Time, Order ID, Amount, Tip Location, Name, Payment, or Status will organize the currently displayed list.
From the Orders Screen, you can:
Tap on an order to get more information.
Tapping on an Order will display the Order Details screen. Here you can:
- See an order's details
- Refund a line item
- Refund the order
- Email or print a receipt
- Adjust the tip
- And more depending on the type of order. For more information on Order details, click here.