Event booking can be done directly inside of Bypass. Booking the suite will guarantee rooms don't get overbooked.
To create a booking navigate to Premium > Booking.
Click on the event menu in the top right to show bookings for all suites for the selected event. You can search by Suite Account, Suite, and Employee. To create a booking, click the Create Booking button in the top right.
Fill out the following:
- Suite - Which suite this booking is for
- Suite Account - What account will be using this suite
- Primary Contact - Which customer in the account will be the main point of contact
- Host - Which customer in the account will be hosting during the event
- Employee - Which employee will be assigned to this suite.
Once you have filled out all the required fields click the Save Booking button.
Once you have saved the booking we can now adjust the order settings.
- Menu(s) - Click the drop-down to choose between one or more menus that this suite will have access to during the event.
- Surcharges - You can add a surcharge to automatically calculate the additional charge at the end of the event.
- Gratuity - Any gratuities you would like to add to this event.
- Notes - Any notes you feel are important to this booking.
Once finished, click the Save Booking button.
Come back and edit any details by clicking on the booking from the bookings page.