New Suite customers will need an account to access online preorders. To create a new Premium Account navigate to Premium > Accounts.
Table of Contents
- Creating a New Suites Account
- Add Card on File to a Suite Account
- Setting an Account Owner and Primary Contact
Creating a New Suites Account
To create an account just click the Create Suite Account button in the top right.
Fill out the Suite Account Name (could be a business or client name) and the Default Suite (how to create a Suite). Once the required fields are entered click the Save Suite Account button at the bottom left.
Click on the Customers tab that appears towards the top of the page. To create a new customer click on the Create Customer button.
A customer is anyone that can use this suite account. Fill out the Name, Phone Number, and Email. Create as many customers needed for this account (Anyone that can or will be booking for this account). Once you have filled out all the required fields, click the Save Customer button in the bottom right.
Add Card on File to a Suite Account
Click on the customer's name and click Add Card.
Fill out the Customers Card information and click Save Card.
Setting an Account Owner and Primary Contact
The details tab can house information on the Account Owner, Account Primary Contact, Billing Address, and Account Notes.
- Account Owner - The customer that is billable. Make sure that we also include their Billing address for the card that is added.
- Account Primary Contact - The primary contact. This is the customer you will contact if you need to reach out for this suite account.
- Billing Address - The address billed for suites orders.
- Account Notes - Notes that appear on all customer preorders
Both the owner and the primary contact will have access to the Customer Preorder site.